The BuiltHive Mission
Matching experts with opportunities as the talent curator and community for the built environment.
BuiltHive is a curated team of skilled experts with hands-on years of experience working in Built Environments. Our network is vast and our vetting process is significant. We match businesses with the unexpected, transformative talent they need, either Full Time or Gig/Project based employees. We help professionals take the next step, make a change, transform and accelerate careers.
“The Hive” community is our talent network committed to purposeful diversity and inclusion, expanding opportunities within transformative sectors in property and building tech + architecture and design. Our network remains open and accessible purposefully connecting businesses to highly motivated talent.
FTE or Gig
BuiltHive is positioned to embrace both the skilled professional seeking full time opportunities or those seeking project based work. We see the shift in how people now work – we work that way – and support both the FTE’s and the shift to virtual and Gig/project based work.
- More than 1/3 of US workers participate in the gig economy (Gallup)
- By 2023, 52% of the US workforce will be gig economy workers (MBO Partners)
- 30% of Fortune 500 companies are using freelance experts (Upwork)
- 63% of gig economy workers believe a portfolio of clients is more reliable than a single employer (Wonolo)
- 92% of job growth between 2005 and 2016 was in the Gig economy.
Full Time Employees or Gig/Project based
Furniture Planning & Specifications
Custom Furniture Design
Space and Occupancy Planning
Workplace Design & Strategy
Ancillary Product Specialist
Social Spaces Specification Specialist
Project & Product Management
Furniture Program Management
Project Management – Architectural Interiors
Project Management – Interior Construction
Commercial Real Estate
Workplace Experience & Innovation
Workplace Operations & Transformation
Strategic Sourcing and Planning
Corporate Real Estate and Workplace Analytics
Corporate Facilities and Real Estate Management
Smart Spaces and IoT Management
Sales & Business Development
Client Experience Management
Global Account Management
Sales – Direct and Indirect Representation
Architecture and Design Representation
Architectural Product Sales
Leadership – Vice President, Director, Manager, and Regional
Skills and Certifications
LEED AP | WELL AP
IFI, CFM, CPM
General Spec (SIF)
Codes & Regs
- Our focused expertise is in sales and design leadership, business development, marketing and project management within the built environment. This includes commercial interiors, real estate, architecture & design and architectural products.
- We focus on disciplines we know well from our own field experience leading and working side by side with the end users, stakeholders and influencers.
- Builthive is highly specialized and focused on the built environment;
- we understand the cross-functional sectors that collaborate to create buildings and spaces within them.
- We help our clients with talent- on-demand for projects when they require the additional resources.
- We are familiar with the growing community of independent contract resources and their agility to facilitate projects from any location vs restricting design, marketing, or project management talent to a singe location or geography. This allows our clients to serve their clients more efficiently.
- Mentorship and coaching is embedded in our process. The talent resource matters to us and we dig deeper to find the connections that match their unique experience to the unexpected opportunities they would not have otherwise considered.
- We focus on the upfront details to help our clients efficiently find and engage the talent resources that are aligned with their organizations needs.
- Projects often require on-demand resources with specific expertise in design, marketing or project management.
- Deployed resources bring fresh, unexpected perspective to a project team, including technical skills or industry experience not otherwise available to the team.
- Identifying diverse talent can be challenging through job boards.
- Talent bench building. Every organization should build and maintain a talent bench. Yet few have time, resources, or capacity to manage internally.
- Talent development consulting – recruitment process management
- Contingent workforce management – deployed contract resources in design, project management, AEC | CRE marketing
- Sales leadership mentor programs
- Business development strategic planning
- Individual career collaboration and strategic planning
- Pre-boarding for new hires